Recreational fires are allowed for the purpose of cooking food and social gatherings; a permit is not necessary. No leaves, brush, trash, or other debris may be burned. The following requirements apply to all recreational fires:
- The maximum size of the fire shall be three feet in diameter by three feet high.
- Only unpainted and untreated wood, coal, or charcoal shall be burned.
- No fire shall be located an closer than 25' from any building, structure, or combustible material, including a fence.
- No fire shall be located any closer than 10' from any property line.
- A hose connected to a water supply, fire extinguisher, or other means of extinguishments sufficient to fully extinguish the fire shall be provided at all times while the fire is burning.
- An adult must be present at all times.